Friday, October 5, 2007

Rocking the Diapers

Everything is "coming out okay" for our little Jacob as I have already changed three diapers today with a nurse changing the fourth...and my mom may have changed a fifth. Today has been nice and relaxing for both Jen and myself. She has continued to progress well and has eaten among other things part of a turkey Subway sandwich and some Pad See Iew (0 stars). My mom came out to say hello and get some baby time and a couple of Jen's coworkers and friends joined the party supplying us with the Thai food and some beverages if we feel so inclined (oh and some flowers as well...these guys were thorough).

Other than having a happy, healthy baby, a quickly recovering mother and wife and a fatigued but incredibly happy husband and dad there is not much else to report. I'm sure tonight will offer some more challenges and we will be sure to log those for everyone's enjoyment. Here are some more pics for your enjoyment...






No comments: